5 SOULFUL WAYS TO ENHANCE YOUR INNER BEAUTY
Inner beauty comes from within. It’s what you project out for others to see and experience. It’s the energy, attitude, passion, presence and character of the person that other people are drawn to. Other people are naturally attracted to a person who has embraced her inner beauty.
- Connect to your breath. Do some deep, slow breathing to connect with your body and your soul. Breathing releases negative energy and brings in a sense of peace, calm and grounding to our being.
- Find and express gratitude even in the small things. When we are in a state of gratitude we appreciate life and beauty more and are open to receive more.
- Discover and immerse yourself with what nurtures you I call this soul nourishment. Walking in a park, reading something inspirational, gardening, watching a sunset, whatever feeds your soul.
- Create your environment as a sacred sanctuary where you feel loved, nurtured, beautiful, tranquil. I call it “my happy place”.
- Ask yourself, how do I feel and what do I want to experience, versus focusing on how do you look.
If you have ever had a negative body image, low self-esteem, or feel as if you don’t measure up to society’s standards of what you should look like, then perhaps my coaching program is for you. I lovingly share ways that helped me to overcome my own negative self-image, and offer you tips on how to build your self-esteem and confidence, healthy ways of living, and how to awaken and let your inner beauty shine.
Nourishing Lifestyle Coach
Certified Sacred Self Care Coach
Certified Emotional Detox Coach
Certified Wellness Business Coach