I bring a richness of life experiences which allow me to relate to another’s issues Parent, teen parent, victim of domestic violence, rape and incest, step-parent, grandparent, business owner, corporate positions, corporate layoffs, cancer and other health issues, returned to college as an adult while raising family and working full time, weight and body image issues.
See if you can relate to any of my experiences or be reminded of any of your own that make you feel less than you are. Too many of us are experiencing what I went through and are continuing to deal with weight and poor self-image issues. There is a way out of this unhappy space of living by following my steps to find your beauty within . . . for the truth is that true beauty has no shape.
I decided I needed to begin to love, nurture, and appreciate my body and accept where it was at this time in my life. I had a very low self-image of myself at the time, and still have my days where I am not feeling good about my body. I struggle just like everyone else, but the difference is that I don’t stay in that place long. I go back and use the tools and resources that I used before and now share with you in this book. I appreciate where I am today.
- Award Winning Author in the Health and Wellness category Indie Author Legacy Awards
- Nourishing Lifestyle and Sacred Self Care Coach
- Certified Sacred Self Care Coach
- Certified Emotional Detox Coach
- Certified Nutritionist
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- Certified Wellness Business Coach
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Reiki Master
- ThetaHealing Basic DNA Certification
- Hospice Volunteer
- Reiki Master
- Currently enrolled in Naturopath Degree program
- Bachelors in Metaphysical Ministry/Ordained Minister
- Past State representative for Women Against Violence
- Founder and Creator of MPower Me Women’s networking group and newsletter
- Keynote speaker for National Curvy Revolution
- Creator of Feminine Butterfly Program-a women’s leadership program
- Creator and facilitator of Inner Beauty and Wellness Seminars
- Creator and Visionary for ASPIRE Conferences, llc for women
- State representative for Global Love Foundation
- Produced, Sponsored, Promoted Expos, Networking Events, Retreats, Galas, Grand Opening Events
- Previous Co host of Women of Vision radio show and guest on many radio and tv shows.
- Best Community Resource in Inspiration Magazine
- Featured in Las Vegas Woman Magazine
- 100 Top Women of the Year 2016
- Syndicated writer for Las Vegas Informer
- Created a community organization in 2006 that connected people in the health and wellness industry
- Peace Activist and have been putting on and sponsoring peace events for International Peace Day for over 15 years.
Mitzi empowers women to awaken and embrace their authentic inner and outer beauty so they have the confidence to step out in the world. Designed to help you create beauty from the inside out.
Mitzi was named Top 100 Women of the Year
“This book will change the way you feel about yourself from the inside out.”
Personal Life Coach